Note: Thank you for your interest in employment with the IIP! We hope that you will find the information provided below both informative and helpful in your search for employment here.
- Applicants are required to submit a updated resume or curriculum vitae with a cover letter to apply for any job opening/ position at IIP. Your current resume or curriculum vitae should provides more information about your previous experience with duties & responsibilities.
- Applications received after the closing dates are not taken into consideration. The Human Resources Office contacts only those applicants who demonstrate on their application that they meet or exceed all the requirements. Please consider each of the qualification requirements from the vacancy announcement – education, experience, language, knowledge and skills. Also ensure that the copy of the required documentation, i.e., certificates, driving license, national identification card, etc. is attached.
- The Human Resources Office only accepts applications for OPEN job vacancies. To apply for more than one vacancy, you need to submit separate applications for each job.
- Applicants must submit a new application package (Updated resume or curriculum vitae, Cover letter, one recent passport size photograph, certificates, driving license, national identification card) for each advertised vacancy.
- Regret letters will be sent only to those short-listed candidates who appeared in the INTERVIEW.
SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION TO
Attention: Human Resources Officer
Office: IIP Office
Address: Eastern view (4th floor), 50, DIT Extension Road,
Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000.
Phone : +8802 9350650,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org